I’m honoured to be nominated for the Super Sweet Blogging award by the super sweet Dyane Forde http://droppedpebbles.wordpress.com/ Please do her the honour of checking out her blog!
Dyane Forde, thank you all for this DELICIOUS award and I wish you the best in your endeavours!
-Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that awarded you.
-Answer five Super Sweet questions.
-Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award image in your blog post.
-Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
-Notify your nominees on their blog.
The Five Super Sweet Questions:
1. Cookies or cake? Cake, specifically cheesecake.
2. Favourite sweet treat? Chocolate, but I believe cheesecake still tops!
3. Sweet Nickname? Debbie Cakes…The odds of that make me laugh!
4. What is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you? I had to have surgery right after a surgery to give birth to my first son. A dear friend of mine who had just had a baby herself two months prior flew with her two month old to help me in my time of need.
5. What is your sweetest memory? When my oldest son (7 years old) found out I had made all A’s in my college courses he hugged me tightly and said, “Mommy! I‘m so proud of you!”
Note: I know droppedpebbles has already been nominated, but she has been one of the sweetest respondants to my blog. She then topped it with icing when she nominated me.